Friday 12 December 2008

Christmas = soon :D

Ok...so about the whole 'I am going to write in this everyday'..
it kinda failed :/
but considering its xmas...not a lot has been going on!
but i have made two discoveries.
The first is JUSTICE.
the band.....i havent had a lot of experience with the actual CONCEPT of justice..they are french apparently..
but they are SUCH a good electro band..
check out 'D.A.N.C.E' and 'Kids' and 'Time to Pretend'
..youtube or myspace?
my other discovery..
wait..I have temporarily forgotten..
OH YEAH :D
radio 1 live lounge :)
well i actually discovered it a while ago... (I have 'Numb' - Linkin Park,covered by Jamelia and Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol, covered by Nat.Bedingfield on my phone atm)
I normally hate cover versions...because they are never as good as the original..
but the live lounge covers are AMAZING!

everyone, it is xmas soon.
i hope you are all excited :)



PLUS. my mates having a rather big house party tomorrow.
which will be messy..but fun :D


Ciao for Now :] x xx

No comments: