Thursday 18 December 2008

Xmas is nearer :D
i won this random competition at symonds' gym, basically we were told that apparently we can eat 6000 calories on xmas day...so we had 2 burn as many calories as we cud on the treadmill/rowing machine etc before xmas.
and i won! and i was so chuffed, because I don't win things much XD
then i spoke to the gym person (whos name is also jenny, so it REALLY confused me) and asked her how many people took part in the 'christmas challenge.' aparently their was 6 people who took part. wahey. i was SO proud of myself, i did badminton club for 6 years and won 2 shields...im not a very sporty person...im more of a sit-at-home-or-sleep person :D
and i beat 5 people? that was annoying :/
not really much of an achievement tbh!
to top it off, although she gave me a wrapped up prezzy (NOT OPENING IT TIL XMAS!) i was told that i would have to have my picture taken.
baring in mind I've recently been putting up with a HORRIBLE flu, and i don't want to sound vain, but i had no make-up on :/ basically having icky day. AND THEN the photographer came, and asked me why i joined the gym, what motivated me to do it, what sports i do, what teams i am in - and she seemed shocked when i said i do radio and text processing XD
and i felt SO embarrassed, considering i didn't get into the badminton team so i couldn't brag about that!
SYMONDS IS SILLY
and another silly thing in winch is PIZZA HUT.
after the DISASTROUS (is that how you spell it?) visit before half term [basically we got HARRASSED for being students..and it was SUCH a bad meal) me and james booked another table (because he complained..good ol' james..and got a £10 voucherr!)
then ten mins later we got a call...and apparently they got the day wrong.
WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?


i have just discovered spell check on this blog :D how helpful :]






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, you are blogrolled. see, look! (you have to actually go to my blog to look...silly internet.) :D