Thursday 25 June 2009

Blast from the past.

I have had a number of blasts from the past recently. Although most of my mates from thornden ended up going to symonds, as well as a few people from toynbee, and my old badminton club, there are still a few people that i miss soo much, as well as a few people who i semi-miss, but im at that point when it would be weird to ring them up one day and be like 'OMG. LETS MEET UP.' (see below, slightly changed names)

One was Wash. On the bus. That was awkward.
One was Maul. At the bus stop. That was awkward.
One was Wophie. On the way to the bus (spot the link?) That was VERY awkward.

And it just really made me realise how I should have tried harder to stay in contact with them. They are all amazing friends with longggg stories. Wait, I'll just sum up. But you can guess who I'm talking about.

1. When I was in Brownies, I did this show called gangshow. This person was like one of my best friends there, I used to go round his house a lot but he was a bit creepy. I remember he liked to hold my hand whenever we watched a movie and it scared me. (It was about year 9. In year 9 i thought that holding hands with someone practically meant i was now carrying their baby.) I miss him.

2. In my english class, and went to Thornden, never really became good friends until year 11. Still talk on facebook. VERY SMALL AMOUNT THOUGH.

3. Year 11, apparently had a major crush on me, asked me for a slow dance at the prom, I said no, felt bad on the way home in the limo, TEXTED him to say sorry&that i should have just accepted the offer (its not like we would be getting married) bought me my first lottery ticket. finito.

Now I'm worried about uni. At the moment I'm panicking about stupid China and their Stupid revolutions and the stupid names and pronounciations of the names, but when I get to uni, I am SO SO SO SO worried I won't see my friends as much as I'd like to. I've made a nice bunch of friends at college, and I know that other than through facebook, it'll be hard to stay in contact with all of them. I need to just accept that, and if they ARE good mates, I'll make the effort to stay in contact, and hopefully they'll do the same.

It's weird that I'm panicking about this already...WE'VE GOT A YEAR LEFT!

But blog readers, PROMISE me you'll stay in contact and keep reading (all 3 of you??) XD


x x x x x x x x x <3>

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

i can help with chinese revolutions :P...well one or two of them. Like in about 190 ad etc. haha!