Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas and New Year.

Christmas is over, so everyone in my family is free to make fun of each other and bully each other without worrying that we may not get any prezzies...

:P

Christmas was nice :] went to a nativity thing with my teeny cousins who are SO adorable :] lots of cheesy xmas movies and TV (was a bit disappointed with BBC's showing of RSC Hamlet.... David Tennant isn't great as Hamlet) =S

I GOT A LAPTOP :] exciting stuff :] now i Don't have to bully Nick off the PC when he is just on Farmville!!

and I got loadsa money and chocs and clothes and YAY :]

I hope everyone had a nice day :]

bit worried about New Year though...

me and my sister have both promised to EAT LESS CHOC and now i regret that..


New Years Resolutions.... they never work for me :]

In year 9 my NYR was to have a boyfriend by Valentines Day :] the guy I really liked (who apparently really liked me too) found out from SOMEONE about this NYR and thought I was really shallow for having this as my NYR. So when I declared my love to him he basically squished my heart like a bug.

:( i dont like boys.

My NYRs this year:

- Eat less choc (UNLIKELY!)
- start going to symonds gym again. at least 1x / 2x a week! (UNLIKELY!)
- stop watching miranda/nmtb/ugly betty on 4od/iplayer DURING ASHURST FREES!
- actually do some extended project stuffs.
- be less selfish. volunteering/help mum more (well i AM volunteering at a youth club at the rec! wooo, this NYR might workk!)
- know who my REAL REAL REAL friends are, and never ditch them.
- wake up earlier, and walk to the bus stop WITHOUT mia if she is late (i have missed the bus too many times because of her and its not worth it!)
- always reply to texts AS SOON AS IT IS READ. (esp if the sender is 'Batfink x')
-Open up more - to my parents and my buddies (a mistake I made recently was not talking to anyone about how i was feeling, and instead pretended to be fine and dandy. only a select few know how i really felt - EVENTUALLY.)



i think that is all for now :] they are pretty realistic i reckon!!

.... maybe!



hope you all have a happy new year :]

1 comment:

EJ said...

HAPPY XMAS JENNY =]