Sunday 3 January 2010

CBA

Ever since the end of Christmas day, I have started getting really stressed out.
My parents aren't really helping.
They've been trying to sort out our summer hols (either America or Europe, which narrows it down...!) so if I try and talk to them about something I need help with, or something that is worrying me, I just get my head bitten off.
Which is annoying, considering recently they said that if there is anything that is getting me down, they should be the first to talk to me to about it.
But I don't feel like I can talk to my parents about much. If I tell my mum something private, she tells dad. V.V. although its kinda understandable, it makes me worried about who else she talks to about me (apparently my WHOLE family, according to some awkward phone convos I've had recently)
My first port of call when I have an issue is always Adam. :)
But I don't normally get too stressed out about stuff, and if I do its normally me getting stressed out about lack of nutella in the house or lack of Apprentice on the TV :P
My parents have been pretty immature about a lot of stuff too. They have to make a big deal out of nothing.
When I was invited to Andrews for his birthday/new years they had to have a MEETING about it to discuss whether I would get raped/drunk/DEAD.
I've slept over at Andrews a few times, and they always have to make a big deal about it.
Sorry, I feel like this is a massive rant against my parents, but it is kinda therapeutal. (can't spell that word!)
They can be SO supportive at times, yet other times they can be twats.
In sociology last year we did a bit of stuff about family, and whether the middle child in a family is the invisible one. I feel that sometimes. Kathy is awesome because she is really smart and doesn't have a dangerous social life and she has a perfect relationship with her bf of 2.5 years and my parents respect her and him. Nick is awesome because he is the beauty of the family and he has loads of friends and hes funny and has woman's legs and is basically real skinny (whereas mum makes me feel shit about my figure. I like Ben&Jerrys, ok? GET OVER IT!) Considering I am SUPPOSEDLY starting uni next year, I feel like sometimes my parents don't give a toss. Kathy seemed to cope well so I will be fine. Wait, we have THREE children? I thought we had TWO?
FORFUCKSSAKE
Its only minor things thats stressing me out, like sorting out student finance and getting a job and sorting work experience and revising and the fact that I don't sleep or drink much anymore.
I woke up this morning feeling so drained and dead.
Also I have been looking forwards to meeting up with some mates this weekend, who I haven't seen for ages, and both groups cancelled on me.
GREAT. I guess it is good in a way, I would be pretty depressing to talk to. But I just hate it when people let me down. If I can't make a shindig or have to cancel something I will beg for forgiveness and bribe them with cake before they like me again :)
Hooray for college tomorrow.
I just cant be botthered.
My driving instructors been kinda bullying me as well. If I am good at one maneouvre, I am crap at indicating/changing gear or something. Vice versa. And he seems to get reallymad. IAM SLOW AT LEARNING FOR GODS SAKE. The number of times I have been tempted to ditch him is CRAZY, but I've just paid £200 for lessons and it would be too much hassle changing person.
One of my friends who has him as an instructor (and started after me) is apparently booking her test, and he keeps going on about it. I remind him that she has her own car, and I can't get insured because its too expensive (bloody people carrier!) but yeah, it pisses me off.

On a lighter note, I found Twilight: New Moon online and now I have FINALLY seen it.
YES.

Over and out.

In the next issue of JENNY BEAN'S BLOG, I will be chirpy and happy.
I feel like making a list of the sexiest over-40s. YUM.

No comments: