Monday 18 January 2010

Oh my, its a pie in the sky.

I will say the random thing of the day first.

I have a song stuck in my head. And not just ANY song. In year 6, Hiltingbury did a production of 'The Peace Child' ... (no, i havent heard of it either!)

And the song stuck in my head is the song we had to sing (I was in the Wonnikiki tribe, and my name was Hunga!) before the Wonnikiki's passed on the baby (the PEACE CHILD) to the Satongis..

I KNOW. I think the playwright was on crack when he wrote the play too..

I will give you a snippet of the song..

(8) Hi-ya, you- tom-bia. Mm-bada-mm-dio. Hi-ya, you tom-bia, you tom-bia- mm-day-oh. Hi-ya tom-ah keet ahh, Hi-ya-bmm-die-yahhh. (8)

SERIOUSLY.

AND I WAS SINGING THIS IN THE SHOWER.

WEIRD, EH?

Also, I had an odd conversation with my driving instructor today.

I will include stage directions, in case anyone wants to include this scene in an EXTENDED PROJECT (Katie, COUGH)

I am kidding, that would be a TERRIBLE mistake.

Tony: I AM GOING TO SNEEZE!!
(does so)
(applies soap stuff)
Tony: Kill it, Bin it.
Jennie: That is like the swine flu ad! The guy in the ad looks like Dr Kelso from Scrubs.
(Tony looks blank)
Jennie: I went to a festival last year and the soap in the portable loos was GROSS. It practically burned the cells of your hands.
Tony: I hate portable loos. But we are lucky. We can stand up.
(Jennie looks blank. Realises that he is talking about her lack of penis, and lack of ability therefore to pee standing up. Uh-huh. WEIRD CONVERSATION APPROACHING!)
Jennie: That is true..
Tony: But you know how to solve that problem?
Jennie: Girls use a shee-pee?
(Tony hahaha)
Jennie: Girls AVOID portable loos and instead use loos in the grandstand?
(Tony haha)
Jennie: Girls HOVER? [this was a brilliant plan mentioned to me by my friend Gemma, and it had never occured to me. I usually deal with public loos by process of IGNORING.]
(Tony disgusted)
Tony: WHAT THE HELL? THAT IS GROSS. WHAT THE F_CKK JEN!


Hahah.

good times.


I had a nice day today :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The portaloos at Greenbelt are the only bad bits of the festivals I swear...you're driving teacher is WEIRD though...can't imagine mine doing that...