Saturday 23 January 2010

Dance like you're the only one around...

I wish that driving was like Crash Bandicoot Crash Team Racing, because then you have one button which means go. One button that means reverse. One button that helps you vent out your road rage, and throw bombs at people.

But it is not like that. SHAME.

I had my induction at Matalan today, and the people are SO nice and I am really excited about my first shift tomorrow! My mum is happy because she can nick my spare discount card, and I am happy because the pay is GOOD :)

Also, one of my old friends from Thornden (who goes to BP now) works there apparently, but she doesn't work the same days as me :'(


I hope that work committments will not prevent me from relaxing. When I had my socio exam today I was frantically cramming in some last-minute revision during lunch.. Katy kept persuading me to put the notes away and CHILL, and commented on the fact that I never relax. WHICH IS TRUE! SO SO TRUE!

I always need to be doing something and working and revising and stuff. Going to workshops over lunch and living in Ashurst in my frees. I have dozens of books on my shelf that I haven't read yet, loads of DVDs I haven't watched yet, loads of friends I haven't seen for ages :(

I NEED TO JUST SLEEP AND RELAX AND HAVE PAMPERING BATH SESHS MORE OFTEN.

Because I do get overloaded and I so get stressed out and I never have enough me-time, and i normally end up taking it out on someone else =/



I was absent-mindedly looking through an article of 'Two's company' (basically one of those things when you write in and try and hook up with someone.. I can't remember the name of it.. a personal ad?). I am always intrigued about the type of people who submit these 20-word things (mainly single mums, or over 50s!) and I was thinking about what I would write in a singles ad.

17yr old vertically-challenged and retarded brunette N/S, likes shopping, Tekken, Star Trek and nutella, WLTM similar-aged guy for holding hands and maybe more? GSOH and yummy, please.

that sums me up, pretty much :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm... I though you worked at Superdrug...have I missed something here?