Thursday 7 January 2010

The little things give you away....

- The little things give you away by Linkin Park <3

The little things in life are the things that have really been getting on my nerves at the moment.

People bitching about people I love.
The snow preventing me from seeing Avatar, and my boyfriend.
My mum preventing me from having breakfast (long story)
My laptop being generally gay
My brothers friends staying for a sleepover and waking up insanely early and being noisy (the wall between his and my room is THIN!)
Snow being cold.
My sister nicking my legwarmers
People not replying to texts or FACEBOOK MESSAGES
People who are all 'Me, Me, Me'
Christmas making me obese.
Snow making me NOT go to college, which means I can go on iplayer rather than revise.
College making me revise for exams. (haha.)
Being taught english lit/lang in AS by someone who CANNOT teach, and is boring. Leading me to haver to resit my exam, and causing me to panic about the fact that I have NO knowledge of any of the texts in the anthology.
The only revision I have done for english since the snow is writing 'Notes for English exam' on a BLANK piece of paper. oops.
Not having the self discipline to work on my extended project....
Being addicted to 1vs100 on my brothers XBOX, that I get really competitive and threaten to assassinate him if he gets the answer wrong. (yeah, instead of being addicted to spyro, assassins creed or other 'cool' games, I am addicted to a game that is FREE, and SHIT.)


Rant over.

My life is complete though, because:

- I now know who my real friends are
- HUSTLE IS BACK!<3
- Nurse Jackie is also amazing
- The snow is actually pretty, and I like it when strangers talk to me about snow like they have known me for years (but I will still not get into strangers cars, so don't worry!)
- Suzy brought a tea tray to the rec yesterday so we could sleigh, and it was SO fun (except sledging on my front was SO scary!)
- I had a clown cookie from Pauls Patisserie, which reminded me of THORNDEN obesity. I was obessed with them. Now I miss them
- Apart from the fact that they wear Jack Wills and Hollister now instead of Primark and H&M, a lot of my old friends ARE the same as they have always been!! woo! :)
- Being away from a certain someone just makes me miss him more, and realise how I should appreciate when we are together more :)
- I have finally manage to have the self-control to actually exercise instead of eat chocolate santas (unlike YESTERDAY!) Used my 'twist stepper' and cycling machine for the first time since... 2008? and I feel buff. Haha.
- Getting nice emails from supportive friends when I feel in a fuzzle :)
- Rather than sitting in my room and sulking or watching TV online like a slob, I have started doing constructive things like making revision planners, letters for work experience and job applications.
- Talking to friends that I havent spoken to for ages. Realising how much they HAVE changed - for the better. More confident, more honest etc.

Anyways, I g2g. I am running out of things to distract me from my english revision. eepp!!
Hopefully we will have no college tomorrow :) x

1 comment:

EJ said...

*huggles* hope you feel better, not everything is bad!!! And good luck with your exam =]

you dont play assassin creed, ITS AWSOME ( and spyro isnt that cool, well the new ones arent)magic!123