Tuesday 5 January 2010

How depressing.

The xmas decorations are down.
The bluestar buses are messed up because of some stupid bridge being rebuilt (which means I have to get the 7:14 bus if I want to get to college on time. and i hate waking up earlyy!)
It is raining at the moment, instead of snowing like everyone predicted.
I forgot my umbrella today so I am soggy.
I had first aid today and realised taht my certificate is only going to last three years, so technically it is a waste of time.
I also had japanese (WHY THE HELL DID I SIGN UP FOR TWO ACTIVITIES!?) and it is really quite hard. we only got past 'hello' 'how are you' and 'goodbye' and its HARD.
and i got a text today telling me my next cervical cancer jab is due =/

BUT, life is not over. NUTELLA IS BACK IN THE HOUSE. woo :)

Hope all my HUNDREDS of blog readers are well :P

No comments: