Monday 25 January 2010

Extended Project = FAIL/

My extended project person is a fool.

I was supposed to be seeing him about my latest installment (which I had to frantically do last night whilst babysitting and watching Coraline!) and when I went to see him today he said he was covering a lesson. I guess this is fair enough because my Sociology teacher wasn't in today so WE had to have a cover, but it was still annoying. I am SCREWED in terms of my extended project. =/ I wish I was more motivated, but at the moment I am tired all the time and stressed out all the time and E.P is not my main priority! =/

I have had a weird weekend. My sister was home for the weekend so she could have a chance to talk to my parents about boy problems. But it was SO sad. When she left to got back to Exeter she seemed fine (pretty excited to get rid of me, I bet!) but when she came round on Friday, she was a mess to be honest and everything in the WORLD reminded me of her. When I said the word 'football' or 'boules' she would get upset. Whenever I mentioned anything to do with Adam she would get upset. When I offered her a hug she got upset. I didnt have a lot of time to talk to her alone, (and anyways, I didnt want to pry too much!) because I had work/she was out doign some retail therapy with her friends...

I just hope shes OK.

The moral of THIS blog is: Men can be bastards. Never let them out of your sight or they will go into someone elses PANTS. :P

This is a fact that until recently, I did not know was true =/

We had an odd discussion in Media about superheroes, and how attractive they were. Then we discussed whether Buzz Lightyear was a buffting, and whether Mr Potato Head could be considered as a superhero because he helped his wife cross the road…

My media class may be pretty Jack Wills-y, but they are an odd bunch :]

Ohh, about JW! My mum got me a Jack Wills top, which means that I may have to get disowned my several friends, and be considered hypocritical. But I don’t mind =] I quite like it!

Whoa, this is a pointless blog….

No comments: