Thursday 21 January 2010

Just keep running

Today was another odd day.

I found out that one of my friends has scoliosis.

I found that another one of my friends is a lesbian.

NOBODY TELLS ME NOTHING.

I find lesbians intriguing. I am only close to about 3... but I always expect lesbians to be all butch and aggressive and feminist but they are all AMAZING :)

I went for a run today.. for no reason. but it was refreshing (and i have learnt to avoid busy roads... busy roads = more embarrasment because more people see you!)

but it was really nice to just listen to music that i hadnt listened to for ages and just chill..

But when i got home my mum was like YOU HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW, YOU FOOL!

BED/REVISE!

Ohh, and you know those 'your mum' jokes/sayings?

I said one that cracked me up. Because it was true :)

Jen: Nick, can I borrow your headphones?
Nick: WHY? They are mine! Don't you have your own?
Jen: I have lost them. I want to go running. Can I borrow your headphones?
Nick: Um.. they don't work
Jen: Argghh! YOUR MUM DOESN'T WORK!!


(which is true, and therefore is funny)

OK IT WAS A BE-THERE MOMENT!!!

:D

me and nick, comedy duo :)

No comments: