Saturday 1 May 2010

Good times.

Life is nice.

I have been in a good mood for a while now :)

Like, no stress.

Which is nice :)

Walking to work today I just said 'Morning' to everyone I saw. Which I never normally do.

I feel that because I started my revision quite early on, I don't have so much pressure. Last year I rushed it and got really stressed. This year I am going to less workshops (only SLIGHTLY less) and giving myself time to just chill, and watch Waterloo Road and Glee :)

So I am cool, calm and collected.

Except my bum chum Sarah at work referred to my hairband as 'gay.'

Got an OK-ish weekend planned.

Babysitting tonight, Work tomorrow and then LESBIAN LOVIN' on sunday with Katy and Becky :) I have told them that I will bring lube, vibes and condoms.

Nice fact for you. Apparently you can buy condoms in Amsterdam which are the shape of Big Ben...

I learn so much in sociology :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend x x

No comments: