Thursday 8 April 2010

Fright of my life.

I like getting post :)

Yesterday I got some photos that I had ordered from Photobox.com, which is exciting.
I got a sample of some Loreal foundation (which is random... normally I remember signing up for free samples!) and a letter, which had 'WE WANT YOUR BLOOD' in stencil-type font on the envelope.

YAY. Robert Pattinson has replied to my offer of supplying him my blood in case he gets thirsty, on set of the next twilight movie :D

I said I would give him half of my blood.

JUST KIDDING, it was the NHS saying that I should donate some blood :) I hate needles, but I am sure I can manage :)

Also, I got excited yesterday because Waterloo Road is back on (Y)

and theres a character in the new series called Finn Sharkey.

Which me and my sister found HILARIOUS.

Because when we were younger and we got our first pair of goldfish, hers was called Sharkey, and mine was called Phin. (as in, DolPHIN)

I thought it was funny that a new trouble-maker at 'Loo Road was named after our goldfish :D

Going Bowling with Adam today, and then RAVING-IT -UP in Eastleigh for a bizzle, then Veritys shindig in the evening :) Sounds like a nice, revision&matalan-free day :D

Hope everyone is having a nice easter x x x x

No comments: