Saturday 10 April 2010

'you are an easter beast...er'

I need to stop neglecting my revision.
I have so much to do and I was quite well behaved during the first few days of easter, but now I CANNOT BE ARSED.
I have loads of overtime this weekend too, so although I have no social life, hopefully I will be LOADED next time I get paid.
Still owe my mum £200 for driving lessons though :/

Had an ashurst rave the other day (I know, how cool am I!) and on the way back (via a pit stop at C.Ford library to grab some socio revision books) I walked past this guy Tim, who decided to take the piss.

My life = ashurst and libraries.
His life = XBOX and Joel's house.

Oh, how roles have been reversed :D

Went to my mate Verity's night before last, although I was SHATTERED from my eastleigh rave with Adam (went bowling&hiding from old stalkers, which was FUNNNN!) it was a pretty good party. But I didn't know a lot of people there, so it was nice to just talk to random people about NOTHING.

my highlight has to be watching (not getting involved with) the limbo-ing in the kitchen, when andy was just STANDING there and threw up. Gross but HILARIOUS.

Then I ran off to sing/shout to 'Where is the love' by Black Eyed Peas with Yushi and Araan :)

Luckily, I remembered I had work the next day so I didn't drink too much. I had a nice catch up with Saffron who seemed to be the only sane person there. A lot of people were in couples so it was easy to feel excluded from time-to-time. I have also heard too many rumours about certain couples that I don't really want to stand within a mile of them!! But Vezza had some CSI tap so I made myself a sash which said 'Crime Scene. Do not enter.' and tried (and failed) to tape some on my crotch. Ohh, how mature.

Went to Jamals for a BBQ yesterday with Verity. Wasn't sure what to expect because I haven't seen him for a while and although I was quite good friends with his at Thornden he would scare me a tiny bit :) But it was really fun and we met his lover.

Also made some sausage crumble yesterday. Took over 2 hours to make, took about 5mins to be eaten/rejected.

FML.

No comments: