Thursday 1 April 2010

IT IS EASTER :) nom nom nom

I had a kitkat in Sociology today (erm, I mean AT LUNCHTIME) which had no wafer in it.
It ruined my life.
But when I saw one of my Matalan buddies outside the pub near the bus stop, which un-ruined it :)
Also, I have just realised that I ALWAYS put kisses at the end of emails I send to my teachers. It is SO embarrasing. I just emailed my media teacher about progress reviews and finished with 'Have a nice easter! Jennie :) x' so now I blatently fancy her.

GREAT.

In addition (haha!) is it bad that I am more excited about easter because of CHOCOLATE rather than because Jesus is coming back from the dead? :/ my parents normally give us little prezzies instead of easter eggs. One year it was a phone case and a pair of socks :)

This year I have hoping for a pencil sharpener and a pair of shoelaces :D

Hope everyone has a nice easter! x


No comments: