Wednesday 1 September 2010

Gweenbelt :)

How can I describe four days of fun in one blog? I will just write short phrases (I have just got back from Bedford and have no energy to write detailed diary entry :S OR YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY PICS ON FACEBOOK, they'll be up soon :)

Blue wristband (means I am an adult and can make use of the BEER TENT!!)

First time buying diary and programme, rather than illegally downloading it (which Jesus does not like me doing..)

Puddle in tent

Zic Zazou (awesome percussion group, using scrap like hoses and pipes and pots etc)

Last orders (fell asleep, a certain Katie posts a pic of me on facebook. HAHA.)

7:30am Saturday - I want to wake up and see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs on the big screen.

8:30am - Oh. Its started. I will just blockbuster it.

Lovers Electric

Foy Vance

Momeraths cancel (me no likey)

I want to watch 'UP' AT 19:30. But whats the point of spending all of Greenbelt watching movies?

Beer and hymns! (but no beer. Although I am 18, its EXPENSIVE and I am happy to stick to my pepsi.)

Interesting talk about how we basically love Jade Goody. (?)

Queue for Milton Jones, but do not get in.

Curse the world.

Queue for Mock the Weekend, DO get in, but its a bit rubbish and nothing-y.

Beverley Knight. Establish tinyyyy girl crush :)

Queue for silent disco too long. I have queues.

Sounds of Salvation

Sing-a-long-a-Grease (basically they show us a few dances, then show the film with the song lyrics as subtitles and we lindy hop away!)

Jars of Clay

King Blues <3

Simon from Blue Peter presenting :)

So yeah. Thats Greenbelt for 'ya.

I do not think that the line up was as good as it normally was... but I have discovered some fab bands, realised that I know A LOT of Bev. Knights songs, and fallen in love with Itch from King Blues, because of a nice poem he wrote :)

oooh, and in the crowd of Bev. Knight, a romance blossomed, and it was entertaining to watch. Basically, a boy held up his iPhone to Bev.Knight with an LED message saying I LOVE YOU and someone in the crowd turned round and held up I LOVE YOU TOO and then they exchanged mobile numbers via this LED thing and arranged a date in the underground :) How sweet! I am convinced that he was about 18 and she was about 14 though :/

No comments: