Saturday 4 September 2010

Losing my bedford virginty

Had a fab time at Bedford on tues :)
Went with mia, for her 18th :)
4 of us met up at hers, played ring of fire with her brother and 2 of his matesss.
And because I am lightweight, I managed to just buy one drink in town and still feel merry :D
a random black guy bought me a vodka and lime, and my mum later said that it was probably because i was curvy, and he was african. and africans are apparently intimidated by skinny girls?!?!?!
and curviness is a sign of wealth, whereas skinny is a sign of famine.
basically, he bought me a drink because i was FAT. nice.
had fun in 90s, aura and tokyo.
i had a fab time, but in a sad way, the highlight of my night was in nicks car on the way back from town. he complimented me on my singing on 'im yours' by jason mraz.
in year 10 one of my friends criticised my singing and since then i have refused to sing in front of people. so when he said i had a good singing voice (even though i was drunkkkk) it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)

No comments: