Thursday 9 July 2009

:)

Haha.

I haven't blogged in a while.
But I don't mind.
Means I am too busy living my own life to tell everyone about it.
Nahh.
Means I CBA.
:D

Life is normal.
Summer soon.
Might be starting to realise how much work the extended project will be :S
Spent my free after lunch watching Big Bang Theory on 40d with Dom. LOL.
Which may have sadly been the highlight of my day :S
ACTUALLY NO.

The highlight of the day was....dum dum duuummm!

Slapping Fraser on the face :D

It's funny, Ed (Macbeth Ed) has been bullying me for WEEKS for me to slap him [he wanted to prove how weak i was...how embarrasing] and i refused.

But Fraser made a 'you're a woman, you should stay in the kitchen' comment and i slapped him RIGHT on the cheek.

YES!

I've got the POWER!

:D

Fair enough, it was a CRAP slap. and after the slap i was like 'omg im so sorry, il kiss it better!!'

but it was very refreshing.

I should slap people more often.

Hahaha :D


oh. and i have a free house this weeekend. Party, much? :D x

No comments: