Friday 24 July 2009

Life is nice :)

JUST GOT BACK FROM 5 DAYS IN ARUNDEL.
it was amazing.

end of blog. haha.

I'll just talk about it in another blog, so I can reminisce :D
and I'm sure Tom/Katy/Katie will have pics up soon, so you can LOL.
but there is TOO MUCH to say about it now!!

I just checked my inbox. 79 UNREAD MESSAGES.
Makes me feel loved.
But I am sure it is ALL spam =/
i just checked.
63 of the messages are spam :(
but i got an email from my junior apprentice buddy so i am EXCITED!
and she might have got through to the FILMING :O
fingers crossed :)

i had a media trip last thurs, to the O2 bubble in london (the british music experience)
it was like this awesome interactive 'journey?' through the british music eras.
it was SO FUN.
and there was loads of merch, and FREDDIE MERCURYS JACKET.
and i touched his BUM (well, it was a cardboard cut out but STILL!)
swoon, if only he wasn't gay/dead/with aids :(

basically it was a really fun trip.
but there was this massive shrine outside, dedicated to Michael Jackson.
a message board, where everyone could write their messages.

we wrote a few messages, then i found this letter tucked into the side of the board, which REALLY freaked me out.

basically, this letter declared the writers undying love for M.J
not just love, but OBSESSION.

she (her name was Aimee, and she was 21 - nosy, much?) said that although she and Jacko had never met, she felt as though their souls were connected. they were meant to be together. that Jacko's music was a tribute to her and elements of her life.

and this level of idolisation really scared me.

I have ALWAYS known people who admire celebrities, or become fans of bands etc, but not to this level. it was worrying.

anyways i am tired. apparently i sleep-talked last night, which means I should be shattered!

correct, I am.

See you around folks.

Plus, my media teacher added me on facebook, which I thought was VERY VERY weird.

:S

No comments: