Saturday 11 July 2009

They're telling me that my heart won't beat again. :S

I'm just OBSESSED with that stupid JLS song atm.

It won't get out of my HEAD!

Anyways, I found out some things today.

1. APPARENTLY I HAVE A GOOFY LAUGH! I didn't think other people noticed. :(
2. I'm not xenophobic, but foreign people can be SO annoying. This woman, who sounded a bit Polish, had a go at me for having air conditioning in Superdrug. Ruins the planet, apparently. it's Scotts fault, apparently. That made me mad.
3. Old people are actually VERY VERY sweet. I can't wait until I'm in my 70s. It'll be FUN.
4. Stalkers don't stop stalking until you are actually DEAD. I've had three people (who I haven't seen/haven't WANTED to see for about 2 years) ring me up, saying that they want to meet up. Sweet, but SO SO SO annoying. Like, a Polish 70year old I guess :D
5. 'She's the man' is possibly the best movie EVER. Channing Tatum! <3
6. Media = too many essays
7. History = too much reading&gay-ness.
8. My phone = crap battery power.
9. Sisters boyfriends make good slaves. I havent cooked ANYTHING/cleaned anything. This is NICEEEEEE :D Maybe shes a prostitute, and he pays in CHORES, rather than money.

ew. my sister. ew.


That is all.

No comments: