Tuesday 8 September 2009

History won't be heartbroken.

Whoa, I haven't blogged for a while!

Just started a new year at college and I really can't be bothered.
I am now considering a gap year, just so I can escape all this pressure and studying for one year! But I guarantee I would spend the whole time living in Primark. I would be BROKE.

Greenbelt (which now seems like AGES ago) was amazing.

I loved Athlete, Y Friday, Royksopp :D and Duke Special.

NOT Through Solace.

Last year the bands in the Underground (basically, an emo-y venue in this small club thing) were amazing (TANKUSSSSS!) and this year they were terrible. Gah.

I discovered the magic of Rob Bell too. I am in love with a middle-aged American now, who's children likes Flo Rida. :)

and Alex Horne was AMAZING. I like hairy ginger men now :)

And I also discovered the 'Soul Space.' On the Monday, when everything was starting to settle down (i.e NOT MUCH DECENT STUFF ON UNTIL THE EVENING) I went with Jo and Matt and it was basically a quiet area. I normally avoid those kind of areas you see.

But it was a room with loads of different 'stations' in it, so you could do loads of little fiddly things, like just making paper aeroplanes, hairbraids and other odd things. But I spent about an hour in there (shocker!) and I actually realised how little I properly relax. I am always buzzing around trying to spend my WHOLE life meeting up with friends (who I am sometimes sure don't give a toss about me) and basically preoccupying myself. That normally involves shopping, partying or even just watching a movie.

SOMETHING ALWAYS HAS TO BE HAPPENING.

But I never have time to just sit. Think. Read. Listen to Music. Sleep.

Over the summer I had been getting so worked up about friends cancelling plans, or the weather affecting what I could do. I wanted to do something FUN (and ultimately, expensive) every single day. I never have time to be a loner. I have matured (partially!) since Thornden. I don't always need someone to keep me company. But I don't often have a chance to be alone. Which is depressing. Considering I have a boyfriend, and want to spend as much time as possible with him, there are days when I can't face other people. For some reason. I would rather curl up in a ball in a corner than talk to people. Other days I want to see EVERYBODY AT THE SAME TIME AND I MISS MY OLD FRIENDS AND I LIVE ON FACEBOOK AND I TRY AND STAY IN CONTACT WITH EVERYONE, OLD AND NEW FRIENDS WHEN THEY HAVE MOVED ON AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

I don't really understand where this blog is going...


Oh, and I have finally dropped History. I really REALLY miss it though. I love my teacher, and I loved the course, but it was too hard (but I got an A, wtff!) and stressful.





These next few months up to Xmas (and including christmas!) are going to be awesome.
Enter Shikari.
Michael McIntyre.
Ed Byrne.
Boarding at Exeter uni for half term.
Parents in Paris for the weekend.
LOTS OF 18TH BIRTHDAYS!
and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (I can't say what it is, its a SURPRISE)

but I am so excited!

oh. and the 3D version of Toy Story coming out :D

I like life.

Over and out.

P.S I have a guilty love for Mika's new single :) 'We are Golden.' Check it out. He's a cutie.

No comments: