Tuesday 22 September 2009

We are GOLDEN.

I HAVE BEEN BULLIED.

The first thing my sister said me to last Saturday morning (when I was just about to head off to work) was ‘Oi. That top makes you look flat chested.’

Great.

Sisterly love.

Well, I am kind of used to it, considering we are ALWAYS ina verbal war or bullying each other about impending obesity/how gay our boyfriends are. But she never really bullies my boobs. Gah.

Once I got to work everyone seemed to think my hair looked ‘emo’. It is dark chocolate. Not Black!

Then, when I got to work, my manager called me a ‘schizer kopf’ and I didn’t know what it meant. He later told me it means ‘shit head’. Nice. We have a pleasant employee-boss relationship.

Then earlier this week someone made fun of the fact that I wasn’t sure whether tuna was a fish or a meat.

Clearly, my life is a slow news story, if the only thing happening to me is minor bullying.


EXCEPT. shock horror. I met someone in my media class who had an 'ENTER SHIKARI' top on and i almost proposed to him. ALMOST. not quite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, it is called Tuna FISH for a reason... :P