Monday 28 September 2009

Chandlers Ford? It SHOULD be Chandlers For- GAYS!

Haha. In this blog I have to make a statement.

I LOVE EMILY SOPHIA GREEN.

My english buddy. My (old) media buddy.

I love her more than Adam.

Haha, not quite. But ALMOST!

:D

We got let out of english 40mins early the other day :O

but it was a double, my teacher didn't just COMPLETELY ditch us.

And we were talking about the 3 (THREE!!!!) new sweet shops in winch, and I was ranting about how it was because everyone who lived in Winch was fat and gay.

Turns out she lived in winch, so she started dissing the Ford.

I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT ON A BLOG, IT WAS A BE-THERE MOMENT!

But it was funny.

If I was a man, and Gemma was already married, I would probably marry Emily :D

I was on the bus today, and it was fun watching myself on the TV screen.

Because I was BRIGHT ORANGE.

:) I LIKE BRIGHT COLOURS.

I had an interesting day at work, which is odd.

Sundays are normally BORING.

First up, there was only 4 of us working, because the cosmetics chick FAINTED in the middle of the aisle. I was so freaked out, she just went all floppy and shakey.

But I sat with her and helped her. -is an angel-

She ended up having to be picked up by her dad, and she was so upset.


Get Well Soon Rachelll :)


This woman came in today who looked SO much like Zoe Wanamaker (the mum in 'My Family' and the weird woman in Harry .P)

I probably freaked her out, because I was staring at her A LOT.

Waitrose was giving away free cereal bars, and the guy was like 'As soon as we get rid of all these cereal bars we can go home' so he gave me about 7 =/

They weren't even that yummy. Silly waitrose, invading Chandlers Ford and now WINCHESTER?

gah.


Asda ftw.

I served this guy today who was SO irish I could barely understand a THING he was saying, which was incredibly frustrating for both of us.

AND GUESS WHAT.

Ok, the capitalisation (thats not even a word) of 'guess what' makes it sound like it is really interesting, but it was exciting for me. a MEDIA student.

I SOLD Krishnan Guru-Murthy INSECT REPELLENT!!

As in, the news presenter from channel 4!?!?

I am not even kidding.

My manager was getting real excited about it too.

An interesting fact for you.

News presenters often shop in Sainsburys. :O

I was so embarrasingly star struck, like I had just met Obama or Jesus or someone from Linkin Park.

:) but it really made my dayy!!

Oohh, and I have fallen in love with Mark, my manager.

Because unlike Scott, when I ask 'can i start 5mins early and finish 5 mins early so I can get my bus' he doesn't deliberately try and delay me, or generally give me AIDs.

Shame hes my manager.
Shame he doesn't swing that way.
Shame hes ENGAGED.

2 comments:

KatyDots said...

Jennie, now this would be a good blog, but you slagged off Waitrose.
I think you should repent.

JenterShikari said...

I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. To conclude, Waitrose has nice cakes and cookies, (AND GINGER BEER!) but I think that Asda is nicer. I am not sure why. THEY DO NICER CEREAL BARS. ha. We should set up a debating society. I WOULD WIN. :)