Friday 18 September 2009

Zzzzzzz.

Wow. What an inventive name for a blog.

But I have come to the conclusion that I am tired.

Most people I know would know that I am tired. ALL THE TIME.

Maybe because I am unfit, and get tired walking up the hill to college, but I assure you I am not the only one :] and I blame the varley cookies (which are now crap and COLD, apparently! what the hell!) for ruining my MUSCULAR GYM BODY :] haha. I am so butch.

But now I definitely know that I am tired.

The other night when I was feeling ill (probably AIDs, or 'Reading [as in the festival, not the hobby] flu' both incidently from Adam.) I went downstairs to get a bottle of water (I have a weird obsession with refrigerated water. I really don't like drinking water straight from the tap. Yes, I am a freak) and basically I returned to ma chambre with a bottle of ketchup. I HATE ketchup so luckily I didn't drink it!

Last sunday at work I woke up my parents, asking for some change for the bus (£1.50 CHILD ticket, woohoo! Hooray for baby faces!) [I almost typed 'hooray for baby faeces!' that would have been bad!] only to remember that I had a bus pass, which I had bought the day before, and it was IN MY HAND.

And literally about 5 secs ago, I finished watching Jekyll and Hyde (John Hannah, SWOON! Killing people and he is still amazing and beautiful!), which was for my english coursework, HOORAY FOR FREE ASHURST DVDs! and I shoved the DVD in one of my brothers XBOX game boxes, and walked out the living room carrying my coursework in a 'Midnight Club Los Angeles' box, much to the annoyance of mini Whitt and to the confusion of papa and mama Whitt.

You see, I am not very good at sleeping.

I used to be like GOOD NIGHT MUMMY TUCK ME IN READ ME A STORY I WANT SOME COCOA and then zzzzzzzzzzzz instantly!

Now it takes me hours to sleep.

Normally I don't sleep when I have exams/am ill/have something to worry about.

Now I am just retarded.

LOLage!


I hate people who say 'lolage'


CIAO!


I hate people who say 'Ciao' too =/

No comments: