Sunday 4 October 2009

'Look! That guy has ginger beer!' 'Oh. Well I have a ginger PERSON!'

Apparently, I am easily pleased.

If someone is REALLY winding me up, it’s easy to get on my good side again.

And that is by WINKING.

Emily likes to wind me up in English, I’m not really entirely sure WHY. But as soon as she winks at me, I am like putty in her hands.

This guy came into work today, and had a go at me for overcharging him by about 3p. I got a bit panicky (the shop was BUSY!) until he winked at me, and told me he was cool with it.

That is my new found weakness. WINKING.

Oh, and let me update you on #1 Bluestar bus shenanigans.

It should change its name to BlueRAVE bus, I swear.

First up, on the way to Winch the driver mounted the kerb, and shouted SHIT so loudly, I felt like laughing. Then this old woman sitting behind me said ‘There’s no need for fucking expletives’

On the way BACK, there was this cute old man sitting in the space where the wheelchairs normally are, and he was snuggled up to the backrest and was hugging it. Then he fell asleep. I literally wanted to marry him then and there.

I DIDN’T TELL MY BLOGGERS ABOUT MY NEW (potential) HUSBAND IN MCDONALDS!

After promo last Tuesday, I missed the bus so had to sit in McDonalds for over an hour. I ordered a drink and some weird burger thing and the guy who served me (who was CRACKING everyone up all night!) said ‘Do you want fries?’ and I said no, I only intended to spend £2 max.

Later on, while I was sitting like a lonely fool, he came over with some freee fries.

Most people who know me PROBABLY know that the way to my heart is through my stomach. When I left, he said ‘Come back soon, ya!’ and I fell in love. Haha.

P.S Apparently there IS such a thing as ‘too much quiche’. I have eaten enough quiche this weekend to feed the southern hemisphere:(



P.P.S The blog title is courtesy of Rebecca Louise Sims. :)

No comments: