Thursday 15 October 2009

'You look like Pingu, kinda'

This is going to be a quickie blog :)

Heading off to town with Antoniaaaa in a bizzle :)

Mission shopping. Which I officially HATE.

You know, when you go shopping but there's something that you NEED to get?

Whenever I do that I never find what I want, so I sulk and buy a Shakeaway.

Hmph.

ANYWAYS.

Life is nice :)


Adam's shindig this weekend, but I am going to be SLEEEEPYYY because I have 6.5 hours of work before. Whoop.

TWO OF MY FRIENDS HAVE INTERVIEWS AT SUPERDRUG!


The lovely Emily James.

The lovely Claudia Temple.

Fingers crossed!!


ANYWAYS.

MICHAEL MCINTYRE LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING.

I have never laughed so much in my life :) and it helped that I was with Geoff, he says ONE WORD and it cracks me up. He bought me some flashing/light up sunnies for my birthday and I bullied him into bringing his, but we didn't have the guts to wear them in the end :D


But M.M was so funny.

And he only repeated ONE joke, which I had heard on Live at the Apollo. I was worried he would repeat EVERYTHING. We saw Becky Simsss in the interval too. I bought a poster. I was almost tempted to remove my MASSIVE paramore poster to be replaced by M.M.

But I have a slight lesbian crush on Hayley Williams :S

TO CONCLUDE, YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME!

We have a 4.5day weekend this week!!

Whoopp! But I have so much work to do I am going to be a loser. =/

Ooh, and I'll give you an update on how my driving lessons are going.

Two Words.

I SUCK.

hahah.

It doesn't help that my driving instructor is Italian and I can barely understand a word he is saying, and when he sees a pigeon he goes 'HELLO, PECKY!'

We had a heated debate on whether a pigeon was the same as a pheasant.

HE IS SO WEIRD.


Cheerio folks, have a nice MASSIVE weekend :) x x x x x

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

I LOL'D SO MUCH AT THE PIGEON THING :p