Friday 6 November 2009

'Fire makes me kinky'

Went to fireworks at Hiltingbury last night (and got some more fireworks loving planned tomorrow, hopefully it wont rain!)

Went with Lucy, Sabrina and Suzannah.

Met up with Gemma, and Alice (Lucy's sister) =/

After getting lost and tripping over various times in the dark, met up with some Symondians in the park.

While we were waiting for the fireworks, Gemma asked us if there was a method on how to give a guy a handjob.

Nice.

She's odd like that.

But I love her.

She is my BEST FRIEND :]

...i think I am hers too...

So yeah, that was interesting.

Then Sabrina was like 'If you need any sex advice, call me!'

Also nice.

After that lovely heart to heart we went into the school.

The shelves in the library were TINY and the doors were TINY and the sinks in the loo were TINY.

It was so weird but so cute :) I want to be a teacher now.

Then we spent about 10mins hiding in the loos from our old deputy head/my teacher in year 4&6, until Gemma started off a convo and was like 'THEY ARE HIDING FROM YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE EMBARRASED. SUZANNAH, DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?'

Right in front of him.

Then we had a sparkler rave, which took ages because Sabrinas lighter had no fluid in it. I tried rubbing a sparkler on a rock to light it. IT DOES NOT WORK.

Then we stalked Becky&Pinchy and the PW crew.

I was offered gateau. It didnt look pleasant.

Some weird people were setting off fireworks in the middle of the rec.

They were intending to lose their FACE i think...

Ohh, and when we left the car park (Zanna can drive, WAHEYY!!) all the year 11s put their fingers up at us (well we WERE pretty lame and playing Cheryl Coles new album VERY loudly!!) then Sabrina said 'Something smells funny.' Lucy said 'MAYBE THEY PUT A FIREWORK IN THE EXHAUST!' haha. FUNNY.

So we spent 10mins freaking out, until we all managed to get out (convinced the car was about to explode)...

no firework.

and I was back home for my bedtime.

9pm :P

No comments: