Wednesday 7 January 2009

Elbow Sex :D

Oh..
I haven't written an entry for 4 days.
That's not good.
Oh well.
Tbh I keep forgetting my password..I have a different password for my email/facebook/myspace/bebo/piczo/college email and now THIS...so it gets confusing.
So it takes me a while to sign in.
That or I spell my name wrong.
jenniewhittttington@btinternet.com.
yeah, that looks about right.
Basically I guarantee that this post will be lame.
Because I have nothing to say, except I have a Sociology exam on friday that I seem TOO relaxed about, and I have a headache. haha.
Ohh..and Me&my dear emily created 'elbow sex' today, in english.
Ben is a FUN FUN teacher, we love him.
¬_¬
but basically, you rub elbows with someone, and that is elbow sex.
whoa.
english lessons are pretty constructive.
aand i keep joking to antonia about how i want to see her naked.
WHICH IS A JOKE.
I'm not actually a lesbian :D
but i love her.
and harriet.
and my elbow-sex creator :]
basically, we have fun english lessons :)
good luck everyone, with their exams :D
and, have a nice life!

I wish I watched the news more, so I could say something more intellectual or controversial, but it's on the same time as Hollyoaks - which is the CRAPPEST show ever, but I am addicted :'(

ooh, and shout out to Super(drug) George.
your red jeans may be hated by scott, and a lot of jack-wills 'tards.
but i love them ^__^


now you are famous. you are in MY blog :D

and a shout out to katie and katy.

I kinda nicked the idea of writing a blog from you :)

..and maybe Perez Hilton, a little :)

Ciao for now :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! you nicked my 'ciao for now' thing. that was mine! grrr...