Saturday 10 January 2009

I can tell you, I hate this part right here (8)

basically, I've become a bit obsessed with the song 'I hate this part' by PCD.
and i dont know why, because they are all pretty slutty =/
i love nicole and lewis hamilton though, they are a proper cute couple.
gah.
i was going to make this blog about all the things i hate [this part right here...(8)]
but maybe i'll write about cute couples.
a happier subject.
there aren't a lot of celebrity couples i can think of off the top of my head who are proper cute..
OK.
so this blog isn't going to work.
pfft
some of my mates at college/out of college are in cute relationships.
but i dont want to talk about them, i mite jinx it =/
i'm so excited about greenbelt this year.
basically its this music fest, on cheltanham race course. I stayed with some people I knew from this youth club, and our curfew was 12am. as in midnight. it was amazing. late night 'clubbing' in the underground bit was amazing. and the music was amazing too.
not a lot of famous bands, other than fightstar, mxpx, jose gonzalez, seth lakeman.

michael franti.
i fell in love with him.
honestly, meet him and you will get me.

and tankus the henge. I had a pic taken with jaz from tankus (i think its on my facebook)
i love him.

and now im going this year, and it might be MORE amazing :)

ooh.
i had my sociology exam yesterday, and i basically filled out the wrong section, so i THINK im gna get a U grade =/

next saturday im seeing greenish day, (a green day tribute band) so i need to swot up on some of their stuffs. because i havent heard them for SO LONG!!

and sunday is me and some mates last xmas prezzy to each other :] basically a meal at ASK.

should be good.


aparently last friday was 'hug a ginger day'.

i didn't hug any gingers. i dont think i did anyway.

but i dont think gingers should be treated like a different life form.

'hug a brunette day' somehow it wouldnt work =/ haha.



ciao.

No comments: