Tuesday 27 January 2009

I love spag bol :D

*sigh*

today was an awesome day.

tuesdays are normally lame.

but today was cool, and I don't even remember why.

Me and my mates Nick, Jo, Adam, Matt and Jack FINALLY found the infamous Pickards.

Which sells Pick n Mix. Not as expensive at symonds. So we got high on sugar.

And I found these things that they sell ONLY in Threshers (that I know of) called Strawberry Dreams. My mate Laura says they are 'practically orgasmic'

iiii wouldn't go that far, but they are LUSH.

It was sunny today, too.

Which is always nice.

And I was SO happy (for no reason) when my friend announced to me that her boyfriend had FINALLY kissed her :] im not saying who, in case she doesn't want people to know. But knowing her, she will be SINGING her happiness to everyone. That was nice.

And I might be going to see Valkyrie with my bus crew.

BUT it's not like the trashy chick flicks I normally watch.

I saw N.Style outside PW today and that pissed me off. He has RUINED my image of the fucking male gender.

Boys are such idiots.


Cheerio, I need to finish comparing texts 31 and 32 from my English anthology (Y) wahey.

No comments: