Monday 19 January 2009

A is for ASK, B is for Barack, C is for CRAZINESS. and creeps.

Evening, happy readers :D

although I have no idea how many people actually reaad this..
sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!

A while ago we were studying blogs in English Lit/Lang, with Ben
and I brought in a copy of one of my earlier blogs...
I think it was the rant-ish one about Jack Wills :D
Anyways, apparently some people found it amusing.

Today's man of the moment is Jason Mraz.
I'm ADDICTED to 'Im Yours' at the mo.

but tbh, I'm addicted to 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton.

I blame Holly for that, though!
We kept listening to it in the canteen, and I'm not normally into Country music, but it's AWESOME.


On Sundayy I went to ASK with my lovelies :]

(by lovelies, i mean Katy, Katie, Andrew, Bex, Adam, Jo and Rach...and Gemma was SUPPOSED to come...) :(

It was like a late xmas meal thing, but after our disasterous visit to Pizza Hut it was a SLIGHT upgrade XD

but the food was lush, and we had fun :]

(I'm not normally a formal meal kind of person, and everyone seemed surprised when I DIDN'T come in wearing real bright colours, like normal!)

but yeah, basically i recommend that place :D

but on the bus back, it was me&jo and when we were waiting for the bus this creepy looking guy, who didn't actually look a lot older than us, came up to us and asked if that bus had left yet. So then we ended up talking about buses a bit, apparently he lived in the New Forest and got the bus with loads of Symonds kids (he went to Sparsholt. oh.) but then he ended up sitting alongside us and started talking about his life, and asking us about where we lived, and college and stuff. He was wearing a camouflage jacket, which always freaks me out coz I associate it with the army, i.e war.

it was creepy.

and I actually got off at Jo's stop and walked a bit further, so I wouldn't be alone on the bus with him.

My weekend was actually amazing other than that, oohh and except for work too!

But Scott wasn't in so at least it was SLIGHTLY fun, and I met Mark's fiancee called Lucas, and I kinda made myself look retarded infront of him (...long story)


And it was nice seeing Rie on friday too, because I NEVER see her anymore.

Shes an inside-PW person.
Im an OUTSIDE-PW person.

whoa.


haha.

The 'B' for Barack thing, in the title.

Is anyone else really excited about Obama becoming president?

It's weird, because I'm not really into politics, especially AMERICAN politics...

but there's something about B.O that I LOVE. (not body odour...)

I dunno.

I can't really explain it.

But tbh, you can't get any worse than Bush XD


I discovered something weird today.

I mean, I didn't discover something, but something OPENED MY EYES.

Basically, it's do to with social stereotyping (dammit, she's gonna have a sociological rant!)

but since the Varley cafe has been closed, because of exams, I've been mingling with some supposedly 'Varley Kids'

At college, Varley people are often seen as 'social outcasts,' which pisses me off because I actually have some really good friends there, and if I wasn't so worried about being stereotyped, i would hang out there more!

But now their meeting place is technically AWOL, a lot more VKs have been outside PW.

And they are LOVELY.

It's weird. A lot of PW People wouldn't dare to mingle in Varley, if it threatened their 'reputation'

but when these VKs were in their 'familiar territory', the PWs were more willing to mingle.

I guess it's because there's this weird tribal thing.

VKs vs PWs.

Jack Wills people vs Indies.

Confident vs Shy-er.

I reckon Varley should just CLOSE.


If it wasn't for the cookies, that is...

If there is ONE THING I hate in this blooody society, its stereotyping.

gah.


I'm like a hippie.


Or Martin Luther King.


'I have a dream that children who live in Varley will hold hands with children who live in Paul Woodhouse'


:D thats my life ambition.


But I guess different social groups is natural. Like the Asian crew, (I've met some people who will only go to 'Black Parties')

=/

oh well, at least we are not in the movie 'Mean Girls'


Ohh..

and the 'C for Craziness'

its reunions.


Well, not really a REunion.

gah.

its confusing.

Basically I started talking to one of my mates mates AGES ago.
as in, literally years.

and although I never met him, I used to have a massive crush on him.

And then YESTERDAY this guy came up to me and was like 'This is random, but are you jen?'

and I had a heartattack. Because it was HIM.

wahey :D



Reminiscing.


I was looikng through some old EMBARRASING pics from thornden, in year 8-ish.

Good times :D

and I miss Gemma. A LOT.


Because she's silly, and goes to Peveril.

And although she lives really near me there's always one of us whos busy.

Normally her. She has more of a life than me XD

Haha. But seeing her on Saturday (her birthday meal) so REEYYY :D


:)


there was something I was going to say but I 4got.

Dammit.



DAMN THAT GUY IN JOHN SHIELDS WHO STOLE OUR MALTESERS!!


WHO WOULD PAY £1.10 FOR A NORMAL-SIZED GALAXY??


gah.


idiot.

1 comment:

KatyDots said...

First of all:
'I have a dream that children who live in Varley will hold hands with children who live in Paul Woodhouse'
I love you Jennie, you're amazing.

Secondly, forget Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini and all of them, you can't get any worse than Bush XD

nice blog, you're funny :) xxx