Wednesday 14 January 2009

We all wet our lips to prepare for the kiss, but it never came (8)

I can't think of a creative title for this blog.
So I thought 'LAME' might suffice.
Apparently I say it a lot at the mo.

Haha, I've thought of a title now :D
cute is what we aim for. I love them.

well.

I've decided I don't like Wednesdays.
Recently I've had some weird days, and the majority of them are on a wednesday.

Today I had a COMPLETELY lame day. I thought Wednesdays are supposed to be nice, coz its one of the only days I finish early :)

To be honest, I am a generally optimistic person, and I try and cheer everyone up. Or just, tell everyone I love them. So when I DO have a bad day, it really hits me bad. Maybe I'm bipolar? x]

I don't really know how it started. Maybe it was just because gym was cancelled, and I was weirdly excited about it =/

Some people would understand why I had such a crap day (like Katie, I ranted to her about it A LOT) haha.

Basically I did something stupid. Well. it was something I brought into college that was stupid.

and although it was cool at first, I reacted to it REALLY badly, and felt pretty shit for the majority of the day. When I spoke to some people about it they were like 'Hmph, probs just time of the month'

but its hard to explain. (please note, i am not a druggie. its not like some...COCAINE or anything!)

Basically, since I've started college I've been in this BUBBLE. I'm normally SO HAPPY, and excited about everything...except Ben's english lessons..and general studies...XD

But today I sort of felt like I broke through this bubble, and now I know what a lot of 'real' people feel like. My sister said I was fake the other day coz I was too happy, but now I know I do actually have more emotions than HAPPY. ECSTATIC. FANTABULOUS.

:D which i guess is KINDA good.

wahheyy...i AM human :D

oh..and the PETTIEST thing ever. I walked into the card factory today coz I needed to look for a card for James, and I nearly DROWNED in the valentines stuff. Which was depressing. I have never had a LOVER over valentines day XD

so I am kinda anti-valentines day. but because of all the hormones, I felt crap when I walked in there. This might not make any sense, but I kinda felt EMPTY. and its hard walking in there with two people who have amazing relationships atm. XD jealous, muchh?

FFS.

gah.

what is UP with..life?

I felt SO ill and cranky today. and this guy in my lessons kept patting me on the head and being patronising. which annoyed me.

and the 'you are short' joke? it gets old.

I need some ice cream or something. Preferably Ben and Jerrys :D


hope everyone is good though :D

im excited about this weekend though :) it should be good.


oohh..and my mum nicked my debit card. So I can't buy ANYTHING. and I am majorly in debt. She wanted to try and prevent me from spending any money, and it FAILED. I owe my dad about £40, and I need to buy a new outfit for Gemmas, and money for the meal..

and I was gna buy a new ipod.

My mum is silly.

and theres this song I am listening to at the mo which has the WEIRDEST LYRICS.


Timbaland : Bounce


(8) Bounce, Like your ass had the hiccups (8)


:D

No comments: