Sunday 25 January 2009

Mish Mog...?

Hey Guys :D
i found something on facebook that mentioned 'mish-mogging'
its like, a blog.
but instead of writing something specific, you just cram a lot of random stuff that you think of, into one blog.
Its supposed to come from the phrase 'mish-mash'
Tbh most of my blogs seem to be like that!!

...


Gemmas birthday meal at Prezzos in Romsey last night was NICEE :D
unlike most times I go to Italian restaurants, I decided to be more adventurous than a margheritta (Y)
i got a Pollouio de Sacudhcu...f432y5743py..
something with a weird name.
but it was NICE.
and it was nice seeing everyone. esp Gemma, who I MISS SO MUCH!
and naomi, roz and hannah, who I haven't seen for MONTHS!
:D
and andrew, who had a birthday meal that day too ^__^

CHANGING COLOUR. WHOA.

orange is a nice colour

'Orange is the new black, and blue are your eyes..'
that is a GOOD song.
by tankus the henge :D
check it out, myspace kids :D

i have seen them live!

me and katie kinda fell in love with them..although Jon. C said they were lame.

GREEENBELT SOON!

actually, GREENbelt soon!

the pepsi man came into superdrug 2day...

i see him EVERY TIME i work. buys 6x pepsi bottles, and a galaxy muffin.

SHOCK HORROR. he brought a kinder bueno 2day!


brought a kinder bueno?
bought a kinder bueno?


ohh.. we had a discussion about this in english. BROUGHT AS IN 'BRING'

BOUGHT AS IN 'BUY'

he BOUGHT a kinder bueno.

yeaah, ben obviously excites us in english ^__^

but this pepsi guy is KINDA creepy-looking, but everytime he leaves hes like 'Thank you so much, have a nice weekend'
LEGEND :D

today i went into winch to film some stuff for media with kim&&grace...

but it rained, and the battery ran out after about an hour =/

BUT BUT BUT...we managed 2 interview SOME people about how often they use their phone, etc (Y)

including this guy I work with, called Wynter. I literally ran up to him screaming WYNTER! DO ME A FAVOUR! in the pouring rain =/ fun times!

My Sociology teacher called me a muppet the other day. I was offended. But Dans lovely. :D


I've only just realised how much I take things personally. I normally have a decent sense of humour but when people offend me, I really take it to heart. Like 'Your short' or something, I don't really mind.

But today I was supposed to be helping out at this youth club, and my mate said 'Are you actually doing anything? Can't you make some drinks?' and as a joke, I said 'Nahh, I'm just standing here, looking pretty'
and he said 'Well, your not pretty, so you're kinda crap at your job.'

And I took this SO SO SO SO personally. I felt actual shit.

ITS SO WEIRD. I'm such good mates with this guy, so I know he was joking, but I really took offence. I've always had issues with my appearance, figure etc (but tbh, WHO HASN'T?) so when people compliment me, I'm like (Y) and when they 'offend' me I'm like (N)

This one time, my mate Katy came up to me and said 'My sister says You're really pretty, and you have pretty eyes' or something, and apparently I cried XD I don't remember. But yeah.

jeez this is the crapp-est blog I've ever done. It's so rambely and gay.


I've just started reading Heath Ledgers biography.

and I love him.

He is dead, though...so I can't plan to have his babies.

I'm tired, and I need to finish watching 'Sex and the City' because I nicked it from ashurst and need to give it back tomorrow. IT'S A LAME MOVIE, DO NOT WATCH IT. haha.

Ciao for now.


I really hope this wednesdays isn't as crap as last wednesday. I actually felt like hitting something. It's a long story. But I can't say on here. It involves, certain people who I know might read this XD

x x x x



No comments: