Tuesday 2 March 2010

THIS MADE ME LOL

Also, I was looking up details about the youth club that I help out with (I am gutted because I could be at vue right now, watching The princess and the frog for FREE with the youth club) and the youth club is called 'Slams' and takes place in the Hilt.

I looked up 'The Hilt' on google, and learnt some valuable lessons.

Definition of 'hilt:'

1. the base of the penis.
2. a man who humps his postbox.

GREAT.

Well, it IS from urbandictionary.com


according to them, a jennie is:

1.Someone with sexy hips, an amazing voice, big boobs, and is all round Sexy
3.A fun-loving, creative girl who likes to hang out with friends and enjoys the outdoors. She's got great style and inspires fierce loyalty in her friends. She may be shy at first, but you'll soon discover that she's the funniest (and funnest!) person you know. Everyone should find a Jennie for a friend!
3.She has the most beautiful eyes and hair.
She smells that of a fall evening, and her voice will typically seranade you.
4.Usually the hottest girl in the class. Laughs 24/7 and smiles no matter what's going on.

OK, so I picked some of the nicest definitions. Some of the other definitions include 'a little white booger,' 'someone with a fat ass' and 'someone who works in a shop and is very lazy' (which sums me up quite well.

But we will ignore them


Check your names out in urban dictionary for LOTS OF FUN :D

2 comments:

Zebrossox said...

I remember when I spent all my life on urbandict looking up definitions of names. They normally only got bad really far down the list. sebastian (bass but we used his real name) came up with some funny results mainly the second one

JenterShikari said...

haha, i just looked that up!
'a blowjob under the table'

NICEE.