Monday 1 March 2010

Moooo-sick :)

Had the best english lesson ever today :)
my teacher, ruth, is such a legend.
We spent an hour acting out Hamlet in little groups with FINGER PUPPETS!
it was so awesome!
I was Horatio - a dog.
Then we had the ghost which was actually an owl, and Marcellus was a clown and Hamlet was a blond curly-haired girl. MUCH FUN.

Here is my list of people/bands that I MUST see before I die :D :

Linkin Park
Cute is what we aim for
Mayday Parade
Ellie Goulding
Taking Back Sunday
3oh!3
Black Eyed Peas
Blink 182
Eminem
Calvin Harris
Fall out boy
Get cape.
Foo Fighters
Funeral For a friend.
Gym Class Heroes
Jack Johnson
Jack Penate
Hadouken
Jay-Z
MGMT
Wacko Jacko :'(
Paolo Nutini
Paramore
Muse
Queen :'(
S Club 7 :'(
Spice Girls :'(
Florence
Snow Patrol
Billy Talent
VV Brown.

Ohh, and Eddie Izzard, Jimmy Carr and Russell Howard :)

That is all I can think of atm.


Over and out.

No comments: