Friday 20 February 2009

Brace yourself..

I'VE FOUND THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ME FROM YEAR 10!
singing the lampies song at DofE.
how embarrasing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoGjcorqOGw&feature=channel_page
and i love the ONE comment that someone wrote. IT WAS FUN AT THE TIME!
AND WE WERE SAAD!
Haz has put up a few videos of me (click on 'more from Hopelessheartsx'
haha. good times. I kinda miss Thornden, and the 'THATS PRETTY' thing I had with Haz.
(basically we would shove all our private jokes into a routine. Everyone we showed it thought we were retarded, but it was funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMnpEORktI&feature=channel_page
noone understood it. tbh i miss the random times with haz, but since college shes been converted to the jack wills crew, and i feel like im not COOL enough to be with her xD because I don't wear JW pyjamas to college. oh.
EEK! (see below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XC3_RSeW3A&feature=channel
Thornden was so gay but amazing!
Thats all folks.
Oooh, I had a convo with Scott about autobiographies. When he was searching my bag after work i had my heath ledger autobiographyy <3>
then we had a massive rant about whether heath ledger was cooler than roger moore/peter kay.
HE IS, btw :)
scott was happy. he shud have some babies.
anyways, toodle-pip.
im trying to do my english cw but im getting distracted by facebook. SHAME.
haha.
Jenniex
P.S i love eddie izzard, officially :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your feelings about Eddie Izzard. Officially. :D

IchiNiiSan said...

If the videos are embrassing, y post them on ur blog LOL. I love the last one! Tis funny!