Wednesday 25 February 2009

'My Leggings are broked'

0800 190 6900 this is the only number yor goona need 2 change ur career and, change your life, so call this no now these guys did and they never looked back
'i was able to fit my instructor training around my previos job, now i fit my career around my family life, its tottally flexible' and like all our instructors, once youve Qualified you can be part of one of the largest growing driving schools in the uk
over a million ppl take driving lessons every year, and you could be teaching them, so call this no now
if youve got the license, weve go the keys, to your new carreer
by nick whittington ( jens brother)

whoa.
that was my brothers contribution to my whole blog. hes cool enough to be able to recite the WHOLE of that 'RED DRIVING TEACHERS' advert. whoa. i hope his coolness runs in the family. but hes 11. 11 year olds are SUPPOSED to be odd.

basically i cant be bothered to write anything today, so i thought id hand it over to him.

ciao for now :D x