Wednesday 4 February 2009

Where's the sunshine? Let the sunshine in (8)


Wahey. The first day back after the awesome 4 day weekend.
I thought I'd use orange, to encourage the sun to come back.
We had decent snow, maybe we'll have a decent summer :D
I'm aching, I fell over three times today, and Christmas is officially over. LAME. I had such a cba day, too.
But I found out that Varley Cookies are back, which pretty much made my day. I'm in college tomorrow for about 1.5 hours, which is pretty much how long it takes for me to get to and from college. Damn 'The Ford!'
At least we HAD some decent snow this year :D and the snow fights were amazing, and sledging scared the hell outta me, AND i got tackled and semi-raped by jack =/
Valentines day soon. Everyones getting depressed about that, however much I tell them that I LOVE THEM.
WHY IS THIS STILL ON ITALICS? I DESELECTED ITALICS!
THERE.better. phew.
but yeah, obviously whoever reads this knows about it through facebook or crap english lessons with FARNDON.
and i DO love you all.


(8) All you single ladies, now put your hands up! (8)

Good song. Overplayed though =/

I tempted to nick George's idea and use lyrics for the title of my posts. But hes probably copyrighted that plan XD HI GEORGE!

Half terms coming up too!
That should be good.

I need to catch up with media cw though. L A A A M E :D

the bus driver after college 2day looked about 12 years old.
it REALLY scared me. I was like 'THERES ICE. ON THE ROAD. AND YOUR TRAINING A PRE-TEEN TO DRIVE A BUS?'
Turns out hes related to the crabby bus driver =/ haha.

And there was a busker in town, one of the few ones who are actually half-decent. I gave him a QUID. thats £1 more than i normally give buskers! I told him to go on x factor. He said he'd rather die.


I really should stop talking to strangers =/ especially when I'm alone.

Btw, if you ever wanted to know what the best R&B/Rap songs IN THE WORLD are..I have decided :D

black eyed peas - where is the love
eminem - lose yourself.

SERIOUSLY, I can't stop listening to them XD


Ciao, mis amigas y amigos! x x x x

P.S in the pic (that i HOPE comes up, I've never done it before! Gemma, Jack B, Matt B, Matt S) I HEART THEM :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, ooh, which busker was it? accordian guy, or the two blind guys with the guitar, or the two bluesy guys with the keyboard and stuff? actually, i would have noticed them. WHO WAS IT??!

JenterShikari said...

it was like, this young-ish guy with a guitar. he was probably early 20s. but he was SO GOOD!