Wednesday 11 February 2009

Varley Cookies for the win, in your mouth not in the bin (8)

I've decided that my blog is a bit crap :(
I never actually talk about anything interesting, so I'm thinking of ditching it.
Which means about 5 people would be heartbroken, everyone else will be like 'FINALLY!'
haha.
I'll TRY and keep it up though. Its a nice distraction from english coursework :D
I had my first Varley Cookie in 2009 today.
THEY ARE AS ORGASMIC AS I REMEMBER.
More orgasmic than Andrew's weird coffee donuts thing
(basically he has a weird face when he eats them. He has a weird face, full stop. Gee, that was harsh. I TAKE IT BACK. His mum makes nice brownies.)
But yeah, Varley Cookies ftw :)
(me&alice made up the poem in the title. whoa. we are good at rhyming)
A lot of my friends are pretty stuck up about Varley. because they have Aids.
I HATE IT.
I've met some amazing people in Varley. Like the guy who keeps hugging me but I keep forgetting his name =/ gah. Thats my worst habit. Forgetting peoples names, and its worse when they blatently remember yours. :S
But one of my FAVOURITE things in the world is meeting new people.
It's not that I'm bored of my OLD friends (although a lot of them are getting a bit Jack Willy-ish)
I just love it. The whole weird 'My-Name-Is-Jennie-The-Courses-I-Do-Are-......-My-Favourite-Colour-Is....- i love it. Unless its awkward, and they think you are a freak (..Gracee..) haha.
I am crippled at the mo.
LONG STORY SHORT. I went to a 'Drinking Spree' [code name] and fell over. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. I don't know how I landed, but it KILLED. I didn't have any alky to heal the pain. Gemma had to yank my skirt down because I exposed myself, and when I stood up and asked 'Noone saw, right?' Everyone was staring. THAT WAS THE SECOND (or third) MOST EMBARRASING THING IN MY LIFE! .. probably second. =/ but it was cool. I was provided with Ginger Beer, which is my favourite drink IN THE WORLD. After strawberry innocent smoothies :)
Now I have a massive bruise on my hip, foot and knee (I'm kinda proud of it though, it's bigger than Kathy's paintballing bruise...If I'm good mates with you I would have shown you by now..I was basically flashing it to everyone on the bus yesterday!) Good ol' Number 1 Bus (Y)
Also, I went to the Gym yesterday (which had a fire alarm go off halfway through it, LAME. So I had to put up with Adam, Alex And Marty bullying me. haha) and I twisted my ankle on the treadmill, and almost flew off. Basically I am dead inside =/
Next time I write in this blog I will try and paragraph it. I'm guessing its hard/boring to read?
Thanks for the previous comments I've had about my blog. I can't really be bothered to advertise this on myspace/facebook/bebo etc but its nice people actually read it :D
HAVE A NICE WEDNESDAY EVENING!
(and yes, this wednesday WAS a nice wednesday. LOVE IS IN THE AIR.) x x x

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

DON'T QUIT! QUITTING'S FOR LOSERS LIKE CHELSEA FANS! BE A WINNER!