Friday 6 February 2009

[Insert Caption Here, silly]

Red = LOVE.

Valentines day soon, so red is KINDA relevant :D
I've emailed the Cupid thing at Symonds, to say that I love Adam and James and Katie. But Elbow-Sex Emily is my actual valentine.
I've never been asked to be a valentine before.
She was like 'BE ME VALENTINE' in the middle of English and I almost cried.
Well, I actually ran away first =/
I'm normally pretty anti V-day.
But now I have a Valentine.
I told my cousin and now she thinks I'm a lesbian =/
haha.

But YEAH.
Everyones really depressed about v-day, but I've decided not to care anymore.
If you need a specific day to tell someone you love them, then that's silly.
What if the person you love has a heartattack on the 14th Feb, and you had never told them that you loved them?
Thats a HORRIBLE thing to say, but I hope you guys get what I mean.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE 13TH FEB, IF YOU WNA GIVE SOMEONE FLOWERS OR KISS THEM OR MARRY THEM?
(I was about to say 'OR RAPE THEM' but thats a bit..mean.)

So..Valentines day soon, and turns out the Friday before is 'Free Hug Day.' Which sounds amazing. I remember all my friends were like 'What do you prefer, kisses or hugs' and I was the only one who said HUGS.
THEY ARE AMAZING. haha.

But kisses are pretty amazing too, so its a toughie.

I was looking through the Thornden Class of 2009 (ftw) Yearbook the other day, and I realised how close I was to going to Peveril (which would have been lame, no offence, Bartoners!) But the majority of the messages that people wrote to me say 'See you around Peveril' or 'COME TO SYMONDS, dammit!'

I'm so pleased I chose Symonds though ^__^

I KINDA miss Thornden, though...the best five years of my life so far...which isnt saying much but STILL!! This is what some of my LOVELY Thornden people thought about me:



'Never forget Ash. The couple that will never be lol' (long story) - Jamal
'Haha your a midget' - Anon
'My favourite retarded food and drama buddy' - Tom
'I've known you for two years. What a waste' - Elliot

oorr

'You totally are THE one and only puppy' - Laura
'Thanks for being so fantastic and jennie-like' - Gemma
'Always had great parties!' -Sam
'You've always been nice to everyone' - Colin
'It's been true love since first sight haha you are my favourite wifey' - Katy
'You've put a smile on my face everyday.' - Helen
'Thanks for being a super scene friend.' - Hezz
'Love you, smelly wife' - Kate
'You are probably the most epic, nicest amazing-est, PLUGGED person I have ever met! You're seriously amazing' - Harriet
'Good times with you, like me pretending to be a tortoise and havina chip on my shoulder. I'm sorry I bully you, I do love you really, even though you are a bit strange. I'm gonna miss mocking you' -Dan


Tbh, I love you Thornden kids :D especially my FFians :D



That's all, folks.



Jennifaceee x x x

No comments: