Monday 16 February 2009

Square+Foam+A LOT OF WASTED SYMONDS KIDS = fun times.

Wahey!
I've decided to NOT ditch my blog, but I don't think I'll be able to update it as often as I would like. I just forget, or never have the time, or forget my password...

Life is nice, at the mo.
Last night was the Symonds foam party in Southampton, and IT WAS AMAZING!
When I first got my ticket, I was worried that no-one was actually going to come (even though I got ticket #293) :]
but there were so many people that I knew there, like old thorndeners, people from Text Processing, English, Socio.. (basically ALL my lessons)
Charlie from Socio was WASTED. THAT WAS SO FUNNY. She kept trying to kiss me. :D
Jess was wasted too, I actually thought she was going to die, she was so floppy.
Um, gossip? Alex P. FINALLY made out with Harriet, shes liked him for AGES.
Alex G. pulled too, and the girl was STUNNING, I was pretty surprised, but I had to stop Stephen&Ross from perving on him :D
GEMMA HAD HER FIRST KISS :D
she wont like me blabbing about it on my blog, but I don't think she reads it, so WAHEY!
I was so proud of her, even though the guy was WASTED and she goes to Peveril and would never see him again, and he made out with Alice too (and basically, its not Pat!) ;)
Um...Yeah.

IF YOU DIDNT GO TO TO FOAM PARTY YOU MISSED OUT, it was insaneee!
i was basically drowning in the foam, and I have bruises from when I got stilettos STOMPING on my feet. but it was a fun night.
On the upside, I hung out with loads of Jack Wills-ish people that I don't see around college much (mainly because they spend there LIVES talking about how 'deformed' their noses are, how fat they are, or the new seasons stuff in JW) and I hung out with Emily&Lizzie&Rachel&Harriet&Anty (Lizzie kept threatening to rape me)
On the VERY DOWN side, the only thing that ruined the whole night, was that it kept bringing back memories of N_ _ _ _, and what happened at freshers...
Which was a bummer. And he wasn't even THERE! God, if he was there I might of had to LEAVE.
BOYS HAVE AIDS. its official.

oh, and when me&Bazza got picked up by my dad (he went to the wrong uni, which was where we were supposed to meet up, LOL) Gemma basically got verbally raped by these drunk 30somethings, saying she had nice legs, and what were we doing out so late XD it was SO funny, but then I just directed them to this club and they left. SOUTHAMPTON IS SO FUNNY.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentines day anyway (I did) and have a nice half term! Staying at Andrews Tuesday night (after convincing my parents that NONE of the guys were going to rape me/take advantage of me in an intoxicated situation) which should be good ^__^



Full Stop. x

No comments: