Sunday 12 April 2009

(8) Here's an idea, lets talk in person! (8)

I've had a pretty funny few days :]

For some reason, my internet connections been playing up. So I've been dying inside. Bad case of fb addiction, I'm afraid :(

I served someone in Superdrug on saturday who looked SO MUCH like Michael Franti I almost died. Maybe it was just the dreadlocks, or the accent...but he was just like 'Do you sell CK cologne?' and I was so tempted to attack him with hugs and kisses and RAPE! (haha) But I managed to contain myself. LUCKILY! Mmm...Michael Franti...*swoon*

Plus, old people buying condoms again. EW. Maybe its because its easter. Which means new beginnings and new flowers and new...BABIES?? xD

Um, friday night was interesting! I went to Lizzies party, in Otterbourne :] Basic Carnage. To conclude:

- Lucy threw up
- Kitchen lights broken
- Garden furniture chucked in pool
- Alex and Sam jumping in the pool in their boxers
- Sabrina making out with EVERYONE who had a penis (..and Dom)
- Yosher making out with everyone who DIDN'T have a penis..
- Lucy elbowed me in the face&I almost passed out
- Alex G. scooping me up to prevent me from dying :P
- Fave yellow shoes RUINED by bloody MUD
- Emily and Sophies semi-rape
- Un-sober people cooking pasta (NOT SAFE!)
- Trampoline bundles
- Everyone (bar me) smoking weed and fags
- Random apple pie from Dom


oh. but the worst one. I walked in on one of my friends having sex. Bearing in mind that both of the people were GUYS! :P SLIGHTLY EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATISED! I'm too naive for such things! it was very brokeback mountain-esque :O

Sadly I wasn't drunk enough to FORGET it...


And I dropped my shoes in Lizzies pool when I was trying to clean them...

bummer =/

and i had a wakeover last night, and slept for about 20 mins. bad times. not too grumpy and bitchy 2day though :)

and we were wandering around eastleigh at 5am :D

and naomis dad made us an easter egg hunt :) we won :)




not much going on 2mz, mite be having bex and the geoffster round :]


x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell were you doing in Eastleigh at 5.00 am?!

Matt said...

Eastleigh! Epic. Thats a bit further afield than the park.

The whole walking in on the *ahem* sounds embarrassing. Sounds like a heck of a party!