Thursday 9 April 2009

phew.

Haha.
Due to popular demand – A BLOG POST!
Crazy stuff. It has been a while!
AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY!
I just, recently, haven’t had any time to SAY IT!
I seriously thought this easter would be a FUN easter, because I have so much time to CHILLAX and legally eat chocolate (after this weekend!) but I’ve had so much pressure from teachers to focus on revision. I’m really easily distracted though. I’m supposed to be writing a socio essay right now, but I’d rather write a blog :]
I’ve had a lot of pressure from my parents about A-Levels and unis, and its UBER stressing me out.
Basically, my sister was a straight A student at Thornden, and got 3Bs and a C at Peveril. I know that my parents wouldn’t compare us, but I’m so different to Kathy. Shes able to sit in her room for HOURS and study. And I’m able to sit in my room for HOURS on facebook, or on the phone. I’m so sad :P
And I’d rather go shopping, or cinema, or out for a meal with some friends, than learning about Bourdieu or Stalin or Levis-effing-Strauss!
:D
I guess it’s a genetic thing. Neither of my parents did AMAZINGLY well at college, but now Kathys AMAZING and SMART and HAS A LOVELY BF and is SO GOOD AT MAKING CAKES (haha) and I’m like…
Does anyone watch Skins?
Im like Freddie. Kathy is his sister [forgotten her name]
Except I don’t take weed (Y)
Pfft.
This is such a rant-ish blog!
Gah.
[meh!]
Devon last weekend.
I kinda died, because I had no fb, and my phone kept dying.
Funny times XD
It was FREEZING in my room, and I had no idea why.
There was a hole in the floor.
A hole, as big as my FACE!
It was insane.
But funny :D
I probably have outdoor-aids now :D
YES THERE IS SUCH A THING!
And my brother had a sleepover the over night.
Playing with K’nex [LOUDLY!] til after midnight. And I had work the next day. I was not happy :Z

Sorry for not updating my blog more often, ROSS AND GEORGE!
:D

Catch ya later, tomata :D

x

No comments: