Friday 10 April 2009

(8) Shes a lady and ladies, shouldn't be messed with.

Forever the sickest kids <3
I'm addicted to them at the mo :)

I'm in the middle of my media revision...and thought I'd take a break and blog it up :)

I'm excited about 2nite. Got a party at Lizzies and I know loads of people going and its gna be generally awesome :)

Its been too long since I had a proper party...I think everyone was put off house parties since the Sabrina affair... :I

But it shud be fun :) andd my mate Kevins invited me to his 20th. Which I'm hoping will be MESSYY :D but it wont be. Because hes a teddy bear ^_^

And then I have the Wakeover at CFMC :] Basically playing Guitar Hero (if Kev brings it!) and watching movies and playing Sleeping bag races in the massive hall they have :]

fun timeeees :D

One of my blog readers pointed out that I never talk about my feelings on my blog anymore. Thats because its private. And I would rather tell people face-to-face about my feelings, than write it on a blog. For everyone to read. And for everyone to misunderstand. Its easier than trying to subtley say stuff on here when they don;t actually understand what I'm saying. Riddles.

/rant.

Fall out with parents last night. Various reasons. Parties, T4 on the beach, and facebook.

Gem invited me to T4 on the beach this year, which I was SO SO SO excited about. Then my dad said my curfew was 11pm. Which would mean I would miss about 60% of the music. to get the train home. alone. Then I thought I could stay at my cousins house, who happen to live near Weston =/ that failed!

pfft.

Then I asked if they could be more STRICT. Which is weird. But I really want to be in the new series of Worlds Strictest Parents. I'm kinda (sadly) addicted to it after watching it in media!

I still haven't decided whether I like my haircut yet. I haven't had it this short since Yr 6. I think it was shortest in Yr2, when this guy called me a BOY :D

bad times.

and i have 34 more prospectuses to read, and two massive books about unis.

=/

FML.

I LOVE THAT SITE!

Has anyone been on 'fmylife.com?'

its basically these random little anecdotes. Embarrasing stories that people write. followed by 'FML'

(f_ck my life)

:D

some are SO funny :]

well. I think they are :]

for example:


by hammylove. 'Today, I was playing with my pet hamster and I decided to put it down my pants for fun. It started running around and I actually got aroused. My mom then proceeded to walk into my room to see me with an erection and my pet hamster poke his head out of the hole in my boxers. FML'

or 'Today, the phone rang so I went to answer it. No one was there. A minute later the phone rang again and no one answered so I assumed it was a telemarketer or a prank so I started swearing uncontrollably in rage. Turns out it was my crush calling to ask me out, but she was too nervous to ask. FML'

check it out :]


Back to media revisiooon :D x

No comments: