Friday 17 April 2009

This blog has NOTHING to do with Michael Franti, but I WANT TO MARRY HIM! <3

Wahey :] party at Felix’s last night was F-U-N. I WAS kinda worried about it originally, because I knew that most people there would have been from Greggs previously, or at Peveril now. But I recognised a few people that I had met through other people at other parties, and I had Adam, Andrew and the Inbetweeners (how cool are WE! Watching TV at a party!) to keep me company. Anyway...

I realised, I think it was on Tuesday that I realised this, that I act really differently depending on who I’m with. A small majority of my friends, mainly my friends that I’ve known since I left the WOMB or my family, I can act real around. But I was at work the other day and talking to _____ , and we started making A LOT of innuendo jokes, mainly about condoms and boyfriends and such. Which I thought was real weird. And she started going on about all these ‘REALLY FIT GUYS THAT I MET WHEN I WAS WITH MY COUSINS’ and I was ooh-ing and aah-ing like a proper twat. I admit that I can be shallow at times, but I generally don’t give a toss about appearance when it comes to guys (even though saying that…Zac Efron…hellooo!). So she was putting down all these guys that she knew, mainly slamming on about their appearance, while I was trying to be all ‘but did he have a nice sense of humour/things in common with you/friendly?’ blah blah blah.

And my recently-turned-preppy-and-vain friends I am pretty much the same with. If I have a free with some of them, or I see them outside college, I am always really conscious about what I say. Normally, when I’m with my closer friends, I can act like a mong and not really care. They KNOW I am a bit retarded. So we have a laugh, can talk about anything and they’ll love me just the same…(I HOPE) But when I’m with my Jack Wills clones, I’m like ‘Ooh yeah. That skirt is PRETTY. I like the FLOWERS! That Boy is CUTE, I would tap HIM, ooh ahh’

Whoa. This is such a bitchy blog. I AM A BITCH. But I can’t STAND having to say repeatedly ‘You are not fat/you don’t need plastic surgery/you’re not flat-chested/any guy would be lucky to have you.’ I would rather just be like ‘Hi. I’m Jennie. I don’t know if you remember me, considering the fact that I don’t wear Jack Wills makes me basically invisible in your eyes, but we used to be really good friends.’

I don’t hate Jack Wills.
And I don’t hate people who wear Jack Wills.
But when wearing Jack Wills changes a person, or creates an elitist group at college. That annoys me.
And seeing 10yr olds at work carrying Jack Wills bags, trying out perfumes from my counter and juggling cigarettes at the same time, THAT annoys me. Kinda scares me too…

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

I HEARD THAT CONVERSATION!
I was just like
"Ok...weird conversation...Ooo, Dance Music!" *bounces to the sound of ipod* :P