Wednesday 15 April 2009

Things I miss.

Hiltingbury. Pokemon. 3BF. Acting Academy. Thornden Badminton (and Eastleigh Badminton). Brownies. Torrington. Showtime . Gangshow. Anaheim. The FFians.Skins. Old Friends(pre-Jack Wills). Phoebe. Tammy (Eastleigh).Ellie.Sunshine XD. French Exchange. Paultons Park. Rusty. Drama Club.Mark Speight. 99in. The S-Logs. Blondelle.The Icky Van. Sex Ed. Lessons.S Club 7.Rec.Blink 182.Duke Of Edinburgh. Good Times :] Guides. Paying child fare for everything. Heath Ledger.

Hmm.
I was on the bus back from work yesterday.
And I LOVE getting the bus back at night, when its not stuffed full of stupid college kids climbing on the chairs and chucking tennis balls around.
And I was just thinking about all stuff I missed. From Hiltingbury, Thornden, and just stuff that I don’t have anymore. Whoa. Depressing bus ride.

And I realised how much I miss being 9ish years old. When nothing mattered, and the hardest choice you ever had to make was whether a Charizard was worth swapping for a Mewtwo.

Everyone I speak to who’s NOT at college keep saying how amazing their Easter has been, just eating eggs and going to the beach and stuff. Lately I’ve been EXPLODING about what subject to drop, what uni to go to, what course to do at uni, and my parents pressurising me to revise doesn’t help. Plus, the fact that the majority of my friends seem to know what they want to get out of life doesn’t help either.

Obviously, its going to be worth it in the end, when I have A-Level grades I deserve, and a job that I actually ENJOY (I love superdrug, but its not where I want to be in the next five years! Poor scott!)

So yeah.

I find it really hard to concentrate on my revision, and I get distracted real easily. But I know I need to do it. I would just rather go to the new place in Eastleigh and watch a cheesy movie (17 again – ZAC EFRON! MATT PERRY!) with some friends (Suzannah, Lucy and Geoff3!)

That’s all, folks x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My golden age was around 7...but yeah, I know what you mean