Sunday 26 April 2009

S is for 'Forrest Gump' cont.

ANYWAY. Whoa. Post numero deux pour aujourd’hui !

I wasn’t planning on writing much on here, because I am SHATTERED. In the past 4 days I’ve got about 20 hours sleep. When I normally have about 50 XD

Oh Friday after college was fun :] After having a massive heart-to-heart/RANT to ross on the bus home, I had a Merdon Avenue rave.. :D Matt is ALWAYS hyper after two hours of business, so its fun :] he had a sudden craving for an EXPLOSION and decided to put an apple on a speedbump to see if it squished good. (yes, hes mature) and then tim decided to challenge him to a duel, and had a race, to see which apple got squished first. (Incidently, it was matt that won)

THEN me and matt invented this thing called WUNNING. (aka RALKING)

He was making fun of how slow I walk (OK. I have short legs and I’m never ina rush to get anywhere. GET OVER IT! Haha) and decided to make me walk/run at the same thing. Its basically running, with a limp.

-sigh-

I love life.

Oh, at work yesterday, that was my catchphrase (as was ‘I HATE life’)

Exhibit A.

‘Jennie, go on tills’

‘hmph. I hate life’

‘Jennie, can you cover fragrance’

‘I lovee life!’

Etc etc.

Oh.

‘Jennie, wheres your bottle?’

‘oh its just over-. I hate life’

Chloe and James decided my awesome amazing peter Symonds water bottle that I won in a gym challenge (see earlier blog) was actually kinda GAY!

‘Scott, I’m being bullied for having a gay water bottle!!’

‘Huh? Oh, you can be gay if you want. I won’t discriminate’

Scott then decided that me an Chloe were lesbians. Haha. I like Scott when hes nice :)

Anyway, Chloe and James decided to keep hiding my bottle. Which was mean. I was DYING. And I had a heartache. Pfft.

Then George nicked my bottle and actually hid it in a drawer.

‘Note to self: Quit Superdrug, due to bullying’

Because I was working til 7pm, I missed Kev’s party, which would have been pretty cool (even though I would have only known like 3 people there!) and I missed Helen’s meal too, because Kathy was going back to uni. We were SUPPOSED to be having a nice meal :] (like the last supper, but not as drastic) turns out she was staying at her boyfriends house. I reckon they should hurry up and get married (though Alex G would be HEARTBROKEN!)

Haha.

I am tired. Bye.

OH MY DAYS. I just had a bath and pulled out the plug and it made the SCARIEST noise. Kinda like a cross between ‘The Grudge’ and ‘Scream’

I had a heartattack.

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

It was james too!!!