Thursday 7 May 2009

DRESS UP AS A HERO TOMORROW!

I generally fail at life.

Sorry I haven’t blogged for a while.
1. I’ve had a lot of revision to do.
2. I’ve had a lot to think about/sort out/put right.
3. I haven’t been BOTHERED! Haha :D

Life is nice at the mo :)

Except exams. But My English class AND my history class are having a little rave tomorrow, because it’s the last day before exams/A2! Eek!

And we played ‘heads down thumbs up’ in sociology today,

RASHMI IS LEAVING SYMONDS!

RASHMI IS LEAVING SYMONDS FOR ITCHEN COLLEGE!

ITCHEN COLLEGE FOR PIKES!!!

(except tezz, who is lovely!)

She’s like my favourite teacher. She broke my heart – I DON’T WANT TO DO SOCIOLOGY ANYMORE! Haha.


Things I’ve learnt recently:

A Youth Hostel and A Brothel are not the same things
Nick Clegg is actually the leader of the Lib Dems, not the guy who made Wallace and Gromit.
Raymond Blanc/Matt le Blanc. One is french, one is American. BUT ‘BLANC’ IS FRENCH FOR WHITE! Also I learnt that Raymond Blanc is lovely ^__^
7radio is the most unpopular thing since the Nazi’s (5 VIEWERS?!)
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the BIRD. That’s not the lyrics for ‘Low’ by Flo Rida (which is unlike what Gemma thought. I love her. She’s silly)
Jess calls tumbleweed ‘BALL OF WIRE!’ funniest thing in the world
Swine flu, we are all going to die. (me and winter were being cynical about it at work, which means that karma will attack us and actually kill US first!)
I PWN at super mario rampage

Text processing is a homosexual. It’s embarrassing. I had a shit lunch. I failed BOTH exams, which is impossible, and I don’t know whether to resit them. Ross was weirdly happy about me failing (I guess it was nice he wasn’t the only one, haha!)

I generally fail at life.

P.S I'm buying loads of cakes, cadburys snaps and brownies for 2mz!
P.P.S I'm dressing up as Superwoman 2mz :D its going to be embarrasing, yet fun :D

3 comments:

KatyDots said...

aha, that was amusing :D
though you do realise the Nazis were actually pretty popular right..?
you do history jenniflower! haha
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I spelled the other one wrong...

Itchen College is for PIKES? I didn't know fish could go to college?

:P