Tuesday 19 May 2009

Rubberduckzilla!!

That is actually the best advert ever. I don't actually like drinking Oasis (I've never been much of a ribena/squash person myself. I would, unlike the advert says, prefer water!)

I had a nice day :] bit of revision, bit of a bedroom spring-clean, bit of eastleigh lovin' :D

went to eastleigh -eeek!- with adam today to see star trek. Its SUCH a good movie, I really recommend it! Not as nerdy and complicated as I though it would be!

And Chris Pine! -swooon-

and Simon Pegg! -swoon-

:D eastleigh is remarkable. NO-ONE SMILES! I walked up there (what a fitty I am! Its actually quicker to walk the 40mins than it is to get the bus, the bus that NEVER turns up, is ALWAYS late, and has the stupidest route ever!)

But I was smiling at some random people, and they NEVER smiled back.

I tried young people, old people, couples, dog walkers.

NO-ONE SMILED!

I saw my friend Laura from college though, which was weird. NO-ONE goes to eastleigh at Symonds if they can avoid it! (Except Aicha, who LIVES there!)

I was buying food in Somerfield and heard this conversation between these two old women (I'm such a stalker!) They were having a debate about whether the word 'quiche' was pronounced like 'squish' with a Q, or like 'key-shuh'

ITS 'KEY-SHUH!' not qsquish!

made me laugh though, thought it was pretty blog-worthy XD

and I hate people who don't text back. Its not an issue if I KNOW they don't have any credit, or I say 'Hey hows life' and its not really worth a reply, but when I'm trying to arrange things, it IS really annoying! Or when I need to know something important! gahh!

Anyways, today was nice :]

Bit confusing towards the end....

Kathys back from uni this friday, should be nice :]

shes going to bully me into choosing certain unis, should be nice :]

I have a history workshop 2mz, and media revision with Anty&Emily, should be nice :]

CRAP! I HAVE A HISTORY ESSAY DUE IN FOR 2MZ!!, should be BADD!!

Thats all folks :]


hope everyone is havina fun revision timee! x x x

No comments: