Thursday 21 May 2009

This blog is literally just a big rant.

My parents are really annoying me at the moment.
They are barely giving me ANY freedom.
I asked if I could go youth hostelling this summer, which I was really looking forward too. They've been a bit weird since exams have started (I've missed out on about four parties, three gatherings, two cinema-raves and I'm going to miss Cobra Starship and ANOTHER gathering, and a gig, because of them)
I understand that they want me to do well in exams, and not be distracted. Fair enough, I'll thank them when I'm older I guess..and I have plenty of time to go to other parties.
But they don't seem to understand that college is about having fun too.
My sister was a proper whizzkid when she was at college, working in her room for HOURS, and barely ever going to parties. If she did go out it was with her boyfriend. Or work.
Whereas I get distracted by facebook, friends and 4od :(
BUT WHAT THE FACK!
Andrew had made a massive effort trying to arrange it, at a time that everyone could do.
Now I can't go. My mums pretty stubborn so I won't be able to convince her to let me go, unless I maybe threaten to stab myself, or kill ebay. or kill the creator of all those crappy bargain-hunting shows and house-selling shows on BBC.
Basically, I know its sad comparing myself to siblings, but my brother gets SO MUCH freedom, fannying about on his bmx/scooter/feet at the rec, maybe doign DRUGS, i dont know.
But he misses his curfew, EVERY SINGLE DAY. By about 25 mins each time.
He's spoilt rotten, while I do extra chores and don't get any credit.
I'm late home from work ONCE because I decide to meet up with Sabrina and chat for a bit.
Not doing drugs. TALKING.
I barely ever go out anymore coz of work, and revision.
But oh, I'm a girl. Fuck the fact that I am 5 YEARS older than my brother.
I'm going to get raped if I'm out after 6pm. BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN CHANDLERS FORD. we get loads of stabbings too.
FML.

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

Rant much?
Brothers generally are like that.
Just have to ignore them. Like all the time.